I’m saved today thanks, in large part, to a great grandmother who prayed for me. I was on a highway to hell, but she wouldn’t let go of my soul in intercession. Thank God for harvest-minded intercessors like Mama Norris.
The truth is, the intercession of the saints always precedes the salvation of souls. Put another way, surges of intercession drive surges of salvation.
The great soul winner Reinhard Bonnke knew this. He once said, “Evangelism without intercession is like an explosive without a detonator.”
Bonnke called intercession a power channel. And the Great Awakening evangelist Charles Finney hung up his mantle after his faithful intercessor Daniel Nash went on to glory.
Will you join me on a 31-day journey to pray for souls to come into the Kingdom of God from every tongue, tribe and nation?
In 31 days, you can pray for every nation on the face of the earth in just a few minutes a day. If God blesses anything, He blesses prayers for the Great Commission. And I believe some of the greatest rewards in eternity will go to the intercessors who stand in the gap for souls.
Jesus said in Matthew 9:37-38, “The harvest is indeed plentiful, but the laborers are few. So pray to the Lord of the harvest to force out and thrust laborers into His harvest.”
Here’s how it works:
1. Register to become an official
2. Be sure not to unsubscribe from our email list. Put us on your safe list so we don’t land in spam.
3. You will begin to receive some “warm up” emails in a few days to prime to pump as we prepare to launch the campaign, complete with short videos and other materials to encourage you.
4. Starting on launch day, you’ll receive daily prompts concerning what nations to pray for. We’ll pray five prayer points over seven nations each day to cover them all in 31 days. Surprisingly, this can take as little as five minutes a day! But you are welcome to pray longer.
5. At the end of the 31 days, I’ll extend an invitation to those who would like to join me on a Zoom call to debrief and celebrate.
We’re hoping this ultimately becomes more than a 31-day campaign, but an ongoing discipline of praying for souls in the nations. Jesus is coming back sooner than we think and He’s still seeking and saving those who are lost.